Chris has conducted sessions, training, and workshops events across 48 states and cities and some countries outside of the U.S. Based in Houston, Chris is available to travel to your organization for any upcoming events or to conduct online presentation sessions.
He has worked with companies such as: Google, Mercedes, AAA Arizona, AMA, Lionsgate, Yamaha, Hachette Group, and more.
Some of his presentation topics have included: Social media, Digital Marketing, Time management, Analytics, Online Marketing, Managing Remote teams.
He has presented at some of the following locations:
- Honolulu, Hawaii speaking experience
- Stuttgart, Germany Speaker Experience
- Collegiate Marketing Keynote Event
- Digital Marketing and Online Tools Speakers in the UK
- Houston, Texas (speaker on social media and marketing )
- Dallas, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas (Speaker on Digital Marketing)
- Austin, Texas
- New Orleans, LA (Top Marketing Trends Results Keynote)
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA (Marketing Session)
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Toronto, Canada
- Texas Speakers Page
- New York, New York (Online Marketing and Collaboration tools)
- Seattle, Washington
- San Diego, California Speaker on Digital Marketing and Social media
- Long Island, NY Speaker on Google analytics and online collaboration.
- Kansas City, KS Speaker on Business topics and Social Media
- Atlanta, Georgia as Speaker on Digital Marketing and Social media
- Charlotte, North Carolina as a Speaker and Seminar Leader
- South Carolina Cities as a Marketing Trainer and Seminar Leader
- Chicago, Illinois as a Speaker and Seminar Leader
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as a Digital Marketing Speaker and Seminar Leader
- San Jose California as a Business Speaker and Seminar Leader
- Jacksonville, Florida as a LinkedIn Conference Speaker and Seminar Leader
- San Francisco, California as a Digital Marketing Speaker and Seminar Trainer
- Denver Colorado as an Online Marketing Speaker and Seminar Leader
- Boston, Massachusetts as a Social Media Speaker and Seminar Leader
- Portland Oregon as a Marketing Speaker and Seminar Leader
- Nashville, Tennessee as a Speaker and Seminar Leader on Business topics
- Louisville, Kentucky as a Speaker and Seminar Leader on Marketing
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin as a Speaker and Seminar Leader
Some of his other audiences include corporate audiences, dentists, credit unions, accountants, healthcare, small business, credit union and banks, Apartment professionals, Restaurants, associations, corporate professionals, marketing, and the Black National Speakers Association.
All programs and keynotes may be completed virtually or in-person.