Contact Chris if your organization needs a management keynote speaker or trainer about teamwork.
Get Results as a New Manager or supervisor | Corporate Management Training and Sessions | work with team building keynote speakers that get results
Chris helps organizations as one of the corporate management keynote speakers who puts their customers first. As a new leader, you want to be equipped with the best management strategies to work with people. Working with different personalities and skill sets can take time to get used to. Keeping your team productive while also motivating them can lead to growth in your organization. This session will provide useful techniques that managers can implement quickly! Management training is crucial to your team’s success. It’s important for them to know the possibilities and challenges that come with the management role. Team building can also be done in meetings. Meetings do not have to be about business. Having activities such as virtual scavenger hunts can be fun! Chris is a management keynote speaker who take the time to understand his audience. Virtual management and leadership speakers for business have a responsibility to create transformation! As a business keynote speaker, he speaks from experience. Chris owns a business and worked in corporate prior to launching his own company. In addition to speaking about management, he speaks on business as well. His management book “Leading in a Virtual World” covers many management topics that organizations face. He speaks on the most relevant topics that resonate with teams of many sizes. The challenge in today’s workplace is the disconnect in virtual work. We log onto virtual meetings and don’t ask how each other’s day went. This would not happen in in-person meetings! Chris emphasizes the need for team-building activities and business communication that generates engagement. He has worked with large teams as a management speaker and trainer. View more information on his sessions below.
Having training for new corporate managers can be what your organization needs!
How leaders can connect better with their teams through team building, teamwork, and other strategies-
- Create a friendly and harmonizing environment: Resolve minor issues and always boost the team overall spirit even when there is a difficult situation
- Communication should be clear and clarify the directives: Communication in simple terms helps to provide an easy visual to the employee.
- Encourage trust and friendship among the team members: A team that cares for each other will accomplish a lot more than a team where everyone is ignorant of others’ needs and feelings.
- Build a collaborative approach in challenging situations: The entire team can work together on a task and come up with a solution, making their bond stronger.
- Share guidelines or specific rules while delegating tasks: The leader in managment can help team building by expressing their end goals and steps that may be needed to achieve that goal. This will help the employees to get a clear picture and work systematically towards that process.
Management Training and Keynote Speaker Objectives:
- Understanding What Kind of Leader You Are
- Management strategies from a distance
- First Face to Face Meetings
- Talking to Informed People Before Starting
- Getting to Know Direct Reports
- Team building activities for meetings
- Types of Difficult People
- Managing Former Peers and Friends
- Why People Resist Change
- Dealing with Different Generations in management
- Top High Performers and Low performers
- Delegating: When, What, and How
- Why employees resist delegation from managment
- Email Protocols that management can easily implement
- Teamwork strategies
- Scheduling meetings
- Team building for new managers
- Time Management and Procrastination
- Top Ways to Reward Employees
- Team building in a remote environment
- Management tips for productivity
- The best Change Management Tips
- Advice for new managers
- How corporate team building creates community
- Change management processes
- Management solutions for non-performers
The organization chooses the management objectives that they would like to cover. Typically they choose 5-8 management speaker objectives depending on if they want a training or a keynote presentation to their attendees or staff.
Other Management and corporate team building Topics –
Change Management Speaker Topics
Hybrid Team Topics
- Managing change from a distance.
- Learn the importance of flexibility availability as a remote leader
- Why people resist change in organizations
- How different personalities may react to change
- Getting buy-in from employees
- Different change models to consider
- How to implement change
Choose whether you need management training or a management keynote speech. Chris Cheetham- West is the main speaker. We also have other trainers that can assist. We will discuss the best solutions for your management team. As a virtual management keynote speaker Chris also facilitates breakout sessions. In person options also available. As the owner of LR Training Solutions Chris has a team of trainers who can also help your company grow in the areas of management.
Leadership and management speakers have the responsibility to bring new innovative ideas to audiences. Work with us to bring a management speaker that will move your team to results. Time management topics are also available. Time management ideas blog post.
Contact for custom leadership and team building sessions or management keynote speaker solutions. One of his most popular sessions as one of the top team building keynote speakers involves remote team building and management. As a time management speaker he often discusses key aspects of productivity by using time saving tools. We can even do team building activities during the training session. Many attendees enjoy the games we play to create interaction. Many believe ” Team members have to be near me in order to have team building activities.” This is not true! Many outdoor activity companies decided to make a virtual version of their activities during the pandemic. Find one that best fits your team. Recently Chris and his company were awarded a government contract to provide hundreds of training sessions to managers and team leaders. One of these sessions includes managing change from a distance. As a teamwork and change management keynote speaker he is always sure to deliver the latest research in change management along with specific communication management techniques.
His book covers unique ways that organizations and corporate teams can have a great management culture with team-building activities. One of the reasons Chris became a management speaker is to share this message. Chris is one of the management speakers who has worked on remote teams in different environments.
Chris N. Cheetham-West, MBA is a top management keynote speaker, business expert, and President of LR Training Solutions. His management and corporate team-building experience started early in his career. Formerly, he served in a position at Google where he worked with multiple remote teams. He was voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in Texas list by D-Mars in 2020 for his Black-owned marketing and training company. He helps teams save time and focus on what matters by using the latest tools online. Chris is one of the management and team-building keynote speakers who take time to make the presentation custom to the audience.His career has taken him to 48 US states. Chris N, Cheetham-West has worked with top companies in different industries. He has shared the stage and networked with famous management speakers involved in business, marketing, and leadership. He believes that team-building motivational speakers have the responsibility to entertain and educate their audiences. Many companies work with Chris as a management keynote speaker, seminar leader, or consultant. Contact him to be a keynote speaker or session presenter for an event or for advice on other Google topics. He can also serve as a virtual management keynote speaker for your event. Chris is one of the management business keynote speakers who get your team results! Chris travels for speaking from Houston, TX, USA Bring him in as a corporate guest speaker or consultant, he will be sure to encourage great results with your team. Management is a crucial job to any organization. Work with Chris to provide your team with a management speaker who is sure to bring entertainment and education while leaving them with key takeaways.
Bring him or is team in as a managment speaker below