Managing Remote Virtual Teams Speaker
Working with remote teams and virtual groups can be a challenge. As a manager, you may face problems getting your group focused and ensuring their completing their tasks in an efficient manner. This session is designed to focus on these exact concerns and help present actionable solutions. Chris is one of the virtual motivational speakers who is a certified virtual presenter through E- Speakers.
Our session objectives:
- Learn how to maintain company values and culture while working remotely
- Learn how to utilize the latest online technology to collaborate
- Learn how to keep team members accountable in order to reach goals
In-Person or Virtual Session formats:
- Remote team management seminar ( Full or half-day options available)
- Managing remote teams Keynote (90 minutes)
- Managing virtual teams interactive workshop (half-day)
Contact Chris to learn more about hosting a Managing Remote Virtual Teams session for your team. All session may be provided virtually or in-person.
Chris N. Cheetham-West, MBA is an international speaker, marketing expert, and President of LR Training Solutions. In this former position at Google, he managed marketing programs and strategies for key products. Chris has a proven record of helping teams learn the importance of communication while working remotely. Voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in 2020, Chris is one of the best keynote speakers around and can help your organization achieve measurable results. A managing virtual teams training can be what is needed to help your team succeed!!
Contact us to book Chris as a Keynote Speaker, full-day presenter, or Session Presenter.
Virtual Keynote Speaker
Remote Teams Speaker
managing virtual teams Speaker
managing virtual teams training