Google will retire Universal Analytics and replace it with Google Analytics 4. So, get to know the platform now so you can be ready for the transition.
Unfortunately, marketers who are not ready for this change will no longer be able to benchmark their website performance because your GA3 data does not transfer to GA4. Also, GA4 is vastly different from GA3, so it’s important to understand what’s changed and what to do about it.
The good news is that you still have time to prepare for this transition. Chris N. Cheetham-West, formerly of Google and Founder of LR Training Solutions helps with training on Google analytics 4 and provides migration services.
Google Analytics 4 Migration services
- Help migrate key configurations from universal analytics
- Migrate goals and other conversion aspects from universal analytics to GA4
Google Analytics Training Services
- Presentation about the differences between GA4 and Universal Analytics
- How to be prepared for the change to GA4
- How to use your data better moving forward
Google Analytics 4 Consulting Services
- Review data from your account
- Provide solutions for growth
- Recommend specific filters and configurations
Chris N. Cheetham-West, MBA, is an international speaker, author, and Founder of LR Training Solutions. Global brands, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies seek out Chris and his company for their events and trainings. In his former position at Google, he managed marketing programs and strategies for key products. Experienced and driven, Chris’s career has allowed him to present in 48 states and to teams in various countries including Serbia, Germany, Canada, and France. Voted Top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in 2020 by D-Mars, Chris and his team take the time to understand the needs of each new customer. Chris is the author of Digital Marketing For Results.
Chris is based in Houston, TX. He travels to different cities to provide training as well as online virtual training.