To bring Chris in as a team-building speaker or change management keynote speaker Contact here.
Chris helps organizations as one of the corporate team building speakers who puts their customers first. As a leader, you want to be equipped with the best strategies to work with people. Working with different personalities and skill sets can take time to get used to. Keeping your team productive while also motivating them can lead to growth in your organization. This team building training or speaking session will provide useful techniques that managers can implement quickly! This is important whether this is remote team or an in person effort. Understand how you can leverage the type of leader you are with our different sessions. Team building activities can lead to growth of organizations! Chris is one of the corporate team building keynote speakers and change management speakers for businesses that get results! Clients hire and book him as a guest management speaker in order to motivate their team for greater results. Get training or a speech that motivates and encourages team building for everyone involved. We offer multiple options for these sessions. Some organizations are in a remote or hybrid environment. This requires strategies about team building activities virtually. Other brands are operating in-person which will involve more activities that require face to face collaboration. One of the main challenges that we here include the connection between teams. This can involve issues with time zones which can prevent some people from going home on time. There is also a growing concern about corporate teams that allow some people to work from home while other work in the office. Team building can be done remotely but some feel that people int he office have the advantage of face time with leaders.
Importance of team building and activities (training or keynote session)
As a corporate team building speaker, Chris covers many challenges that organizations face. Some organizations want more connection amongst their teams. Team members change teams all the time. Building relationships within the team can be a struggle because of this inconsistency. A strong team is the one where tasks are accomplished, and growth of the entire team is taken into consideration. It is important to understand that team building helps to promote the overall business.
- The needs and requirements of the team should be looked into, rather than considered them as replaceable.
- An organization should attempt to learn about each team member’s personality, interests and hobbies by conducting different fun activities. This will develop a sense of care within them, and in turn build trust and loyalty towards the company.
- Strong relations between employer-employee results in better performance, positive outlook and accountability towards any task.
- Team building helps the team members to understand each other’s differences and similarities, and develop skills to appreciate other’s perspectives and approaches to a specific goal.
- It will enhance skills to work together more systematically and be considerate towards others.
- Knowing your team and colleagues takes times and patience.
Some of the top topics that are often covered during team building keynotes and change management training presentations
• Preventing team members from feeling isolated while working remotely
• Fun ways to engage during meetings and online gatherings
• Dealing with change management
• Building trust and reaching goals on remote teams during change
• What to be aware of when working with teams in different areas of the country
• Be the best at building relationships as a leader
• Become motivated to continue your mission while managing your team
• Collaborating with teams using key technology for team-building solutions
• How to handle change management with your team
• Change Management from a distance
Many of these team-building sessions are geared toward corporate audiences. The sessions can help your team get to the next level by connecting with team members. Focusing on connection between teams in a corporate environment can lead to results. When it comes to change management there are so many areas to think about. As a keynote speaker on this topic, Chris works with teams to find out where they are at on their journey.
Recent Team Building speaker training presentation to leaders and executives. Corporate speaker testimonials are available upon request.
Contact for details! (Many corporate keynote clients in different industries hire Chris for topics involving change or other speaking topics ) He has helped numerous organizations as a teamwork speaker that helps teams build more connections within their departments.
What team-building speakers can do for your team
-Help build connection with your team
-Work with leaders to provide custom solutions
-Motivate all team members from low-level to executives
-Use relevant leadership, management, and team building examples during the presentation or training
-Brainstorm change management strategies
Chris N. Cheetham-West, MBA is an international corporate team-building speaker, author, and President of LR Training Solutions. Formerly, he served in a corporate position at Google where he worked in the area of marketing key products. Team building has been a major part of his career. At Google he learned the importance of collaborating and team building remotely. He was voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in Texas list by D-Mars in 2020 for his black-owned marketing and training company. As one of the best change management speakers in Houston, Chris researches and gets familiar with companies before working with their teams. He helps teams save time and focus on what matters by using the latest tools online. Chris is one of the corporate team building keynote speakers who take time to make the presentation custom to the audience. His corporate speaking career has taken him to 48 US states. He is a board member of the Black National Speakers Association. Contact him to be a keynote speaker or session presenter for an event or for advice on other Google topics. Chris believes that corporate team building speakers have the responsibility to provide the best methods possible to clients. He can also hire Chris as a virtual keynote speaker for your event. Chris is one of the business keynote speakers who get you results!
Hybrid Team Change Topics
- Managing change from a distance.
- Learn the importance of flexibility availability as a remote leader
- Why do people resist change in organizations
- How different personalities may react to change
- Getting buy-in from employees
Many of our presentations are done in person but we also offer team-building training virtually. Being a certified virtual presenter means Chris has the equipment to make the session great. Team-building keynote speakers can help your corporate organization move forward with new ideas and activities. During the proposal process, Chris will provide all the objectives available. You will then decide which team-building objectives work best for your team. He also knows other change management speakers in case he is not available on the given dates. Contact him for options for your training or event.
Chris started working with small businesses and corporate organizations while at Google. He helped organizations understand team-building tools such as Google Hangout and Google Docs. He traveled with other speakers and trainers who were excited to work with teams of all sizes. Work with him and his team to grow in the areas of management, leadership, team building, and more!
Contact Chris and his team to schedule a program for your conference or training session.