Contact today to start scheduling a managing remote teams training session for your teams. We offer many solutions including multi session options covering different aspects of hybrid and remote teams.
Strategies for Leading, Managing, and Engaging Teams in a Hybrid Work Environment
Working on remote and virtual teams can be a challenge. As a leader of a remote workforce, you may face problems with working with people who are not in front of you on a daily and weekly basis. Maintaining productivity, culture, and having team members feel connected is crucial for growth. This motivational session will provide proven strategies that will help managersand leaders have successful hybrid teams while improving employee satisfaction.
Managing Remote Teams Training for Groups of Managers Objectives:
• Learn how to maintain organization values and culture while leading remotely
• How to maintain productivity through work environment changes.
• Dealing with employees having flexibility and more work opportunities
• Promoting a workplace that is conducive to employee wellbeing
• Evaluating and leveraging technology resources
• Learn the importance of flexibility availability as a hybrid leader
• Discussing work progress, expectations, and priorities
• Learn how to keep team members accountable in order to reach goals
• Engage remotely without micromanaging team members
• Preventing team members from feeling isolated while working remotely
• Fun ways to engage during meetings and online gatherings
• Building trust and reaching goals on hybrid teams
• What to be aware of when working with teams in different areas of the country
• Become motivated to continue your mission while managing your team
– Building community in hybrid environments
• Cooperation within the same team, and between different virtual teams
What are the Challenges of Remote Employee Management?
The effects of the pandemic and technological innovation led to a significant paradigm change in the workplace in favor of remote work. While offering a virtual setup has many benefits, employers are also learning that managing remote workers has its own set of difficulties. The following are some examples:
- Establishing solid communication between employees
- Creating a healthy work culture
- Isolation/declining mental health
- Digital complexity
- Overcoming schedule challenges, and so many more.