About | Chris N. Cheetham-West Bio
Chris N. Cheetham-West, MBA is an international speaker, author, and Founder of LR Training Solutions. Global organizations, CEOs, and government agencies seek out Chris for their events and trainings. In his former position at Google, he managed marketing programs and strategies for key products. Experienced and driven, Chris’s career has allowed him to present in 48 states and to teams in various countries including Germany, Canada, and France. Voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in 2020 and maintaining a consistent record of excellence, Chris is one of the best keynote speakers around and can help your corporate team or organization achieve measurable results.
- In 2021, the Government of Canada awarded his company a contract to provide a custom program for executives at one of their branches.
- LR Training Solutions was selected as one of the 100 recipients of a grant from the Comcast Rise Investment fund. The $1 Million dollar fund was distributed between the 100 BIPOC-owned businesses. Yahoo Finance Article
- His book was chosen to be distributed at events held by one of the top seminar companies. The company holds 16,000 events a year. Digital Marketing for Results is promoted at the marketing and copywriting events.
Throughout his experienced, he has had the opportunity to work with many well-known brands such as the Government of Canada, Lamar Advertising, Canon, Mercedes-Benz, Yamaha, and more. He has presented to executives, directors, and managers. These successes have presented him with recognition and helped award him the Nido Qubein Scholarship in order to obtain his MBA. Chris is a certified virtual presenter.
- Presentation: With an average of 40 paid training sessions a year, Chris delivers key strategies to organizations. Many of these presentations result in actions taken to improve their organizations.
- Markets: Chris has worked with many companies in various cities including San Francisco, New York, Montreal, Los Angeles, and Chicago. These companies and organizations have helped him gain valuable experience in diverse industries. Audiences include corporate and government agencies.
- Experience: Chris has occupied many roles in the past that have helped him gain valuable experience in the field. In a previous position, he served as a member of a team helping launch Google Fiber in Kansas City. In this role, he worked with small business owners who wanted to use innovative technology by training them on how to properly use Google’s Analytic tools. From this experience and many similar experiences, he learned how to become a Digital Marketing Speaker & Trainer. While working at an Oil & Gas publishing company, he mainly managed advertising campaigns across multiple sites.
- Business: As a business owner, Chris has increased revenue for businesses through offering innovative marketing and business strategies. He incorporates real life problems and examples into his presentations to help visualize challenges.
Keynote and Session Presentation
Chris is an engaging Internet Marketing Keynote Speaker who always shares a wealth of actionable ideas with his attendees. His goal is to provide teams with steps they can instantly use to enhance their marketing success. From the moment he begins his presentation, employees are captivated by his high-energy delivery style and the richness of his ideas.
Overall, Chris has garnered experience in marketing, business development, and training. As he has often said, “I feel that as a marketer, you actually get to make key decisions that will determine success or failure. The marketing field comes by trial and error, which in turn makes me a better and well-rounded individual.”
He is co-author of the joint book: Lone Star Media Leaders
Chris obtained his B.B.A in Marketing from the University of Texas San Antonio, where he served as President of AMA-UTSA. As President of this organization, he gained valuable leadership skills. He also holds certifications in Google Analytics and eMarketing. Today, he has his MBA, and is the author of Digital Marketing for Results and the co-author of Lone Star Media Leaders.
Chris grew up in Houston, Texas, and moved to San Antonio for college at the University of Texas San Antonio. Throughout his collegiate experience and his early career, he learned the value of marketing and the path to success. He aspired to educate himself further and write his own book to help others. After graduation, he took on roles at Google and corporate oil & gas publishing companies. & gas At Google, he was highly active in the marketing and branding of key products such as Google Places, Google Fiber, Google Plus, and Google Apps. During his time at Google, he worked with 32 remote teams across the country. He also learned Google Analytics and served as an AdWords and Google Analytics Speaker at many Google-sponsored events. From these experiences, he decided to start his own company helping other companies and corporate teams all over the world.
Contact for Business or Speaking Inquiries
The main goal of keynotes presentations to inspire attendees and leave them feeling more confident in their roles. Instilling new skills such as internet marketing strategies and online techniques can help them understand how to be more successful and grow their revenue. As a Google Analytics and a corporate marketing SEO speaker, Chris enables organizations and corporate teams to do just this. He was voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in Texas list by D-Mars in 2020 for his black-owned marketing and training company. Many different types of industries hire Chris. He shares tips that apply small business, top corporate brand, celebrity, or major brand. He works with companies who have a need for consistent growth. Chris N, Cheetham-West has worked with top companies in different industries. He has shared the stage and networked with famous speakers involved in business, marketing, and management. Many companies work with Chris as a keynote speaker, seminar leader, or consultant. Chris also a motivational author who speaks from his book and experience. The book he wrote was named one of the best digital marketing books of 2020 by BookAuthority.
Chris was voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in Texas by D-Mars in 2020 for his contributions and accomplishments in marketing and business training This was an award given to him for his black-owned marketing and training company.
-Given to black-owned businesses in Houston and other Texas cities.
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Available as a marketing keynote speaker, session speaker, half-day, full-day, two-day program presenter.
West’s most requested public speaker and trainer topics include:
Short List of other topics
Chris often networks with other Texas speakers. Contact for referrals for people who speak on different topics.