New Manager Keynote speaker
Get Results as a New Manager
As a new leader, you want to be equipped with the best strategies to work with people. Working with different personalities and skillsets can take time to get used to. Keeping your team productive while also motivating them can lead to growth in your organization. This session will provide useful techniques that managers can implement quickly!
Having training for new managers can be what your organization needs!
- Understanding What Kind of Leader You Are
- First Face to Face Meetings
- Talking to Informed People Before Starting
- Getting to Know Direct Reports
- Types of Difficult People
- Managing Former Peers and Friends
- Why People Resist Change
- Dealing with Different Generations
- High Performers and Low performers
- Delegating: When, What, and How
- Why employees resist delegation
- Email Protocols
- Scheduling meetings
- Time Management and Procrastination
- Rewarding Employees
Chris N. Cheetham-West, MBA is an international speaker, marketing expert, and President of LR Training Solutions. Formerly, he served in a position at Google where he worked in the area of marketing key products. He was voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in Texas list by D-Mars in 2020 for his black-owned marketing and training company. He helps teams save time and focus on what matters by using the latest tools online. His career has taken him to 48 US states. Contact him to be a keynote speaker or session presenter for an event or for advice on other Google topics. He can also serve as a virtual keynote speaker for your event. Chris is one of the business keynote speakers who get you results!