Management Keynote Speaker | Corporate Team Building Activities
Get Results as a New Manager or supervisor | Management Training and Sessions
As a new leader, you want to be equipped with the best strategies to work with people. Working with different personalities and skillsets can take time to get used to. Keeping your team productive while also motivating them can lead to growth in your organization. This session will provide useful techniques that managers can implement quickly! Management training is crucial to your team’s success. It’s important for them to know the possibilities and challenges that come with the management role. Team building can also be done in meetings. Meetings do not have to be about business. Having activities such as virtual scavenger hunts can be fun! Chris is a management keynote speaker who take the time to understand his audience. Virtual leadership speakers for business have a responsibility to create transformation!
Having training for new managers can be what your organization needs!
How leaders can connect better with their teams through team building and other strategies-
- Create a friendly and harmonizing environment: Resolve minor issues and always boost the team overall spirit even when there is a difficult situation
- Communication should be clear and clarify the directives: Communication in simple terms helps to provide an easy visual to the employee.
- Encourage trust and friendship within the team members: A team that cares for each other will accomplish a lot more than a team where everyone is ignorant of others’ needs and feelings.
- Build a collaborative approach in challenging situations: The entire team can work together on a task and come up with a solution, making their bond stronger.
- Share guidelines or specific rules while delegating tasks: The leader can help team building by expressing their end goals and steps that may be needed to achieve that goal. This will help the employees to get a clear picture and work systematically towards that process.
Management Training and Keynote Objectives:
- Understanding What Kind of Leader You Are
- First Face to Face Meetings
- Talking to Informed People Before Starting
- Getting to Know Direct Reports
- Team building activities for meetings
- Types of Difficult People
- Managing Former Peers and Friends
- Why People Resist Change
- Dealing with Different Generations in management
- Top High Performers and Low performers
- Delegating: When, What, and How
- Why employees resist delegation
- Email Protocols
- Scheduling meetings
- Team building for new managers
- Time Management and Procrastination
- Rewarding Employees
- Team building in a remote enviorment
- Management tips for productivity
Choose whether you need training or a keynote. We will discuss the best solutions for your management team.
Contact for custom leadership sessions or keynote speaker solutions.
Chris N. Cheetham-West, MBA is a top international speaker, business expert, and President of LR Training Solutions. Formerly, he served in a position at Google where he worked with multiple remote teams. He was voted top 50 Black Entrepreneurs in Texas list by D-Mars in 2020 for his black-owned marketing and training company. He helps teams save time and focus on what matters by using the latest tools online. Chris is one of the management and team building keynote speakers who take time to make the presentation custom to the audience.His career has taken him to 48 US states. Chris N, Cheetham-West has worked with top companies in different industries. He has shared the stage and networked with famous management speakers involved in business, marketing, and leadership. Many companies work with Chris as a keynote speaker, seminar leader, or consultant. Contact him to be a keynote speaker or session presenter for an event or for advice on other Google topics. He can also serve as a virtual keynote speaker for your event. Chris is one of the business keynote speakers who get you results!