25 Quick Tips for Businesses on Pinterest
Pinterest is a great way for any business to gain good brand recognition online. There are so many different people that love sharing pictures of products and services. You want to be able to take advantage of this huge audience.
Some notable stats:
69% of users are female
80% of photos are repins.
28% age 26–34
28% age 35–44
Many companies larger or small are already finding ways to stand out on the platform. From clothing stores like GAP to companies such as GE showcasing their different boards for different divisions of the organization. Here are some simple tips to get started!
- Make your name easy to find
- Use Video
- Contest give-aways
- Add a price and sell something!
- Feature/promote offline events
- Use before/after images
- Promote special “interest” boards as well as specific “people”
- Show you serve the community
- Show case company culture and employees: “day-in-the-life of”
- Ask questions; engage your reader—use the comment box!
- Display your product: show and sell
- Add keywords to posts
- Link to other platforms
- Tag others using @
- Include hashtags
- Use Pin button on site for easy access
- Create collages
- Add watermark to photos
- Use natural light
- Hire a photographer for detailed Images
- Display url in photo
- Ask fans to build boards
- Create Themed boards
- Create a Testimonial board
- Create a Product Launch Board